In this video, I break down why Starmer's premiership will likely be remembered as one of the most ineffective in recent memory. From his failure to address the economic consequences of Brexit to his reactionary approach to immigration and law and order, it’s clear that he never had an idea and didn’t have a clue.
What did you make of Starmer's time in office? Did he deliver on any of his promises, or was it just more of the same?
Even though I am no longer a smoker, I shall never forgive Starmer for introducing a law banning smoking for adults. This is not about health. Of course, smoking is not a healthy habit, but there are very many other unhealthy habits which people indulge in which are not banned. So why single out smoking? Drinking alcohol is also not healthy. Should we ban that too?
The main reason why I am particularly against banning smoking for adults is because such a law is utterly undemocratic and totally infantilizing. Only a left-winger, or an idiot who doesn’t understand the meaning of democracy, could ever come up with such a stupid, ludicrous, unworkable law. — © Mark Alexander