Wednesday 21 January 2009

’A New Dark Age Is Dawning’ Is Back!

Visitors to my website will know that it was ‘locked’ for a period of over two weeks.

I am pleased to be able to report today that the website has now been ‘unlocked’. I am therefore now able to resume blogging on it.

No explanation has been given as to why the blogspot was locked in the first place; so the reason for the problem will remain a mystery.

I should like to thank all of you who took the trouble to email Blogger / Google in support of me and the blogspot. I would like you all to know how much I appreciate your loyalty and support.

My thanks go to Blogger / Google for restoring this blogspot to full functionality.

So now it’s back to business as usual. This website will revert to its more appropriate subject matter: economics and finance.

Thank you again for your assistance.

Mark